Kenney & Medina, P.C represents and provides counsel and advice to closely held corporations, family groups, partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorship's.
The Firm recognizes the importance of understanding their clients' business objectives so we can work toward the achievement of those objectives, rather than merely reacting to issues or problems.
Kenney & Medina is ready to assist your small business with:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability entities and on-going representation of such entities, their management and owners.
- Acquisition or disposition of businesses; stock and asset sales.
- Representation of owners, general contractors, subcontractors or materialmen in lien matters.
- Counsel and advise builders, landlords, tenants, contractors and subcontractors.
- Negotiation, documentation and closing of business transactions.
- Defense and prosecution of tortious interference with contract claims.
- Breach of fiduciary claims.
- Representation of clients in mediation or arbitration.
- Contracts and contract disputes.
- Collections of receivables.
- Employer-employee issues, including non-disclosure agreements and non-compete or non-solicitation contracts and related litigation.
- Employee Handbooks/Policy and Procedures Manuals.